Preschool to Grade 8
Even the youngest school children, from just three years of age, can begin to develop life skills through the Tools for Life program. For example, they learn how to be good listeners, how to make friends using kind words, how to identify their own feelings and respect the feelings of others. In a play-based, emergent learning environment young children learn to self-regulate, acquire confidence socially, and understand that all feelings are OK.
Tools For Life, designed for use with preschoolers and those in Kindergarten, enables you, as child care providers and teachers, to:
- develop inclusive, cooperative learning environments
- build positive relationships with and amongst the children
- engage your children in fun, experiential learning
- enhance your communication with families
- facilitate the transition of your students into Kindergarten
- enjoy increased job satisfaction and less stress
A series of product information sheets are provided below. These can be sent to you electronically if you will email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.